10 pcs mid wings
1 tbs light soya sauce
1/2 tbs dark soya sauce
1 tbs hua diao
2 tsp Sugar (I used maple sugar)
Few drops of sesame oil
And dash of pepper
1 egg white (beaten)
2 - 3 tbs all purpose season flour (I used KFC)
- Pad dry n marinate wings with seasonings for at least 30 mins.
- Coat wings with beaten egg white n then dump into zip block bag of season flour.
- Shake bag to even coat of flour.
- Place a pc of parchment on top of aluminium foil n fold edges to attach both together. ( to prevent direct contact of wings to aluminium foil n also prevent wings from sticking to basket.
- Line the basket with this.
- Shake off excess flour of wings n arrange on parchment, skins face down.
- Airfry at 200C for 7 mins (no need preheat)
- Flip wings n airfry another 5 mins. Done.