This dish is so delicious, it is unforgettable. It is actually very easy to prepare, though. As I only have induction hobs in my vacation house, I couldn’t cook this over a stove. I ended up baking it in the oven, which is less than ideal.
Nevertheless, the noodle is still very delicious and the crabs tender and succulent. Thanks to a great crab season. Do not overcook this dish.
500g Crab (flower or mud), cut into quarters
1 chili, sliced thinly
1 bunch coriander leaves
1 Tbsp Black pepper corns
3 Coriander Root, cut into small pieces
4 Cloves Garlic,
1 Tbsp Black Soya Sauce
1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tsp Sesame oil
11/2 cups stock
- Prepare the crabs as in here
- In a claypot, first add a tablespoon of oil and the ground spices, and fry until fragrant.
- Add the prepared crabs.
- Add the ingredients of the cooking sauce.
- Close the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Add toppings of coriander leaves.
- Give it a quick toss and serve immediately.